SAIGON PREMIER CONTAINER TERMINAL
Lot C17 - Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be Dist., HCMC
Saigon Premier Container Terminal (SPCT), a joint venture between DP World and Tan Thuan Industrial Promotion Company (IPC), is underway to develop and operate a world-class container terminal facility in the Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park addressing the significant projected growth of international trade through the Ho Chi Minh City. The terminal facility will commence operation soon in 2009.
With strong support from government and the competitive edge of SPCT’s shareholders, DP World, one of the largest global terminal operator operating 50 terminals and 11 new developments across 31 countries, and IPC, a respected Vietnamese state-owned enterprise responsible for the development of a 2,000-hectare industrial zone at Hiep Phuoc, SPCT is your EMPLOYER OF CHOICE.
Contact person: Tran Hong Luu (Ms.)
Cell: +84 908 231 002
Mô tả Công việc
Job vacancy: Technical Manager
* Reporting To: Engineering Director
* Department / Company / Location: Engineering Dept. / SPCT / Hiep Phuoc IP
Manage effectively engineering maintenance activities related to electricity and automation for entire container terminal equipment.
Jointly manage shift-duty engineers, technicians with Workshop & Equipment Manager (a work colleague with the same job level).
Support Engineering Director to build annual maintenance budgeting, maintenance strategy for state-of-the-art container terminal equipment.
*** Key Accountabilities:
1. Ensure safety compliance and promote safety behavior and 5S philosophy in engineering maintenance activities.
2. Manage engineering maintenance activities by applying proactive and preventive maintenance philosophy
3. Ensure that parts, components of the cranes and other equipment are able to meet the requirements of users by continuously monitoring the quality, condition and performance for improvement or replacement of the existing assets.
4. Attend all faults, breakdowns & emergency calls, and supervise repairs as well as providing trouble shooting & technical diagnosis of failures and recommend improvements and corrective maintenance to eliminate the root cause
5. Ensure sufficient manpower for the maintenance work and activities and provide sufficient training and coaching to subordinates by establishing a training program with the support of your engineering Department Head
6. Forecast monthly R&M expenses and build annual R&M budget
7. Be responsible for other assignments.
• Financial Implication / Control: Operating Budget
* Number of Staff Directly Reporting to the Position: 5 Shift engineers
* Regular Interaction with Internal / External Organization / Company:
1. Technical & engineering service providers; contractors:
Out-sourced service management (monthly)
2. Equipment OEMs:
Warranty services and technical after-sales services (As requested)
3. Inspection and registration company:
Manage equipment inspection and registration per statutory requirements
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
*** Educational Level: Tertiary in electrical engineering/ electronic/ automation.
Bachelor of Engineering (automation) is an advantage
*** Training Requirement: Engineering maintenance and troubleshooting skills are pre-requisite.
*** Experience Required: At least 5 years experience in maintenance management of engineering / technical activities
*** Knowledge Required:
Language: English – fluency
Computer: Familiar with computers, other engineering/technical software like CMMS/EAMS
Others: Siemens S7 – control system is advantage